How To Use Your Moka Pot
- Add water just off the boil to the boiler chamber of the Moka Pot, just below the valve.
- Add 20g of coffee to the filter funnel, ground a little coarser than your finest setting. Flatten with a finger, but do not tamp.
- Place the filter funnel inside the boiler chamber, and screw on the top chamber. Hold the boiler chamber with a teatowel, as it will be hot!
- Place the Moka Pot on your heat source, with the lid open. Let it brew.
- When you hear a gurgle, lower the lid, and rinse the boiling chamber under cold water to stop the brewing process.
- Serve, and enjoy!
You Might Like
Need some more inspiration? Look no further - here's some of the gear that we personally couldn't live without.