- 1x Heatproof Decanter VDD-02B
- 1x Plastic Dripper
- Silicone Rubber Band
- 500ml Capacity
- 10 Sheets of 02 Filter Papers
- Borosilicate Glassware
- Easy to Clean
How To Use Your V60
- Place your brewer on the scales, and wet the paper filter with hot water. Discard, then add 30g of medium ground coffee.
- Shake the grounds to flatten them, then poke a small hole in the middle with your finger.
- Start the timer, and pour 60g of water. Swirl the V60 to saturate the grounds and wait for 45 seconds.
- Pour 240g of water in circles, finishing at 1:20.
- Pour again up to 500g, finishing at 1:45. Stir the grounds gently with a spoon, and let the brew draw down.
- Total brew time should be 2:30-3:00. Enjoy!
You Might Like
Need some more inspiration? Look no further - here's some of the gear that we personally couldn't live without.
All in One Gift Set: Hario V60 Size 02 All-in-One Filter Coffee Maker and a 250g Bag of Specialty Coffee Beans
Tricolate Coffee Brewer (Next Gen)
Hario & Wilfa Gift Set: Wilfa Svart Silver, Craft Coffee Maker Kit, V60 Drip Kettle Air and a 250g Bag of Specialty Coffee Beans
Fellow Tally Pro Precision Scale | Studio Edition
Aeropress Brewing Gift Set: Aeropress Original, Skerton Plus Grinder and 250g Bag of Specialty Coffee Beans
Hario Ceramic Starter Gift Set: Hario Mini Mill Plus V60 Ceramic Starter Kit Size 02 (Red) and a 250g Bag of Specialty Coffee Beans
Wilfa Uniform+ Coffee Grinder