How To Use Your AeroPress
- Attach plunger to AeroPress brewing chamber and turn upside down, adding 16g of medium/fine coffee to the chamber.
- Place your filter paper(s) in the filter cap and pre-wet. Use 2 filters for a cleaner brew.
- Place AeroPress on scales. Shake to level the grounds, then add all 250g water. Stir.
- Remove from scales, screw on the cap and wait for one minute. Gently press until bubbles form on the cap.
- Place the cup upside down onto the inverted AeroPress, flip it over, and plunge gently, until you hear a hissing sound.
You Might Like
Need some more inspiration? Look no further - here's some of the gear that we personally couldn't live without.
We work with producers and importers who are invested in the future of the coffee industry. Doing justice to the coffees we roast isn't just about making them taste great,
it's also about giving back in a meaningful way to the places they're from.
We also care about sustainability closer to home. With carbon-neutral, home-recyclable packaging, it's now easier than ever to enjoy our coffee at home without worrying about waste.
Our Future Focus
With a great team and a community that cares about sustainability, we're now focusing on more than just roasting great coffee. Our goal for the future is to bring positive change to the environment, and the place we call home.