- 1x Hario 02 Dripper
- 1x Coffee Scoop
- 40x Filter Papers
Dimensions & Matierials
- W137 x D116 x H102mm
- 1 - 4 Cup Capacity
- Hot water & Dishwasher safe
How To Use Your V60
- Place your brewer on the scales, and wet the paper filter with hot water. Discard, then add 30g of medium ground coffee.
- Shake the grounds to flatten them, then poke a small hole in the middle with your finger.
- Start the timer, and pour 60g of water. Swirl the V60 to saturate the grounds and wait for 45 seconds.
- Pour 240g of water in circles, finishing at 1:20.
- Pour again up to 500g, finishing at 1:45. Stir the grounds gently with a spoon, and let the brew draw down.
- Total brew time should be 2:30-3:00. Enjoy!
You Might Like
Need some more inspiration? Look no further - here's some of the gear that we personally couldn't live without.